- Multi-node ring structure G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Service, less than 50 ms switch-over
- Fault and Performance management
- IEEE 802.1ag CFM (Connectivity Fault Management), ITU Y.1731
- Various types of Interface Module
- Gigabit Ethernet in SFP or UTP form, 10G Ethernet or E1 with 4 available slots
- Adaptability to Operating network
- PB (Providers Backbone,802.1ad) and PBB (Providers Backbone Bridge,802.1ah).
- Redundancy of Power module
- Two power modules redundantly for higher resilience and system availability.
CS3400 Cell Site Switch is a Carrier Ethernet switching platform that delivers high efficiency IP based packet traffic. CS3400 is typically to be placed at eNB sites as a DU (Digital Unit) device. CS3400 can provide Pseudo Wire Emulation service for TDM traffic, offering legacy data services over IP based network for business service as well as 2G or 3G mobile backhaul infrastructure.
Multi-node ring structure
- Up to 8 units of CS3400 comprise a highly manageable and reliable ring architecture which is protected based upon G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Service protocol. It supports less than 50 ms switch-over so as to achieve the high resilience requirement of industry.
Fault and Performance management
- CS3400 supports IEEE 802.1ag CFM (Connectivity Fault Management) with the Maintenance Domain Level of Provider and Operator. Also the performance related features defined in ITU Y.1731 are implemented for better manageability.
Various types of Interface Module
- According to the customers need CS3400 can furnish the best fit interface module card unto the unit, which can be Gigabit Ethernet either in SFP or UTP form, 10G Ethernet or E1. There are 4 available slots for these modules which can be equipped with any one type of interface module cards homogeneously or with mixed types of cards at the same time. The followings are the species of interface module card:
- CS3400-4F card
- 4 port 1GE SFP module (1000Base-X)
- CS3400-4T card - 4 port 1GE Tx module (1000Base-T)
- CS3400-1X card - 1 port 10GE module
- CS3400-6E1 card - 6 Port E1 module
Adaptability to Operating network
- According to the type of Metro Ethernet implementation which customers have implemented, CS3400 can adapt itself to provide the required transporting capability. For this purpose CS3400 adopted the prevalent technologies of PB (Providers Backbone, 802.1ad), PBB (Providers Backbone Bridge, 802.1ah) and MPLS.
Redundancy of Power module
Two power modules are redundantly equipped at rear side of the unit which are hot swappable for the
[Interface] 1000Base-X(SFP) 16port or 10/100/1000Base-T 16port or 10GBase-R(XFP) 4port or E1 12port . CS3400-4F: 1GE 4port SFP module (1000Base-X) . CS3400-4T: 1GE 4port Tx module (1000Base-T) . CS3400-1X: 10GE 1port Module . CS3400-6E1 6port E1 Module [Colck] SyncE/1588v2 Support . CS3400-CLK: Input- BITS, E1, 1PPS/10MHz Output - E1
512MB Main Memory 256MB Flash Memory
437mm(W) x 330mm(D) x44 mm(H)
Input Voltage and Frequency
DC +24V/-48V, AC 100/220V (Redundancy & attachable/removable module)
20 ~ 60℃
-30 ~ 70℃
128Gbps Switch Fabric, 80Gbps (full-duplex) Non-Blocking Switch Fabric
Up to 16K MAC Management
Up to 4K VLANs 802.1Q Tag Vlan Link Aggregation (802.3ad) : Max 8 port/group
Services and Features
Security & Filtering& QoS
IEEE 802.1p QoS Congestion Management Packet Classification, VLAN re-mapping, 8 Queue/port, Filtering: Mac address, Mac address Count limit, Broadcast/Multicast Storm, limit, Abnormal traffic filtering flowing to CPU, Virus Filtering : DoS prevention, TCP syn prevention, ARP prevention, Subscriber Traffic control by ACLs (Access Control Lists)
SNMP v1/v2/v3, RMON, MIB-I/II Remote S/W Upgrade, Telnet, TFTP, FTP Port Mirroring, CLI, Syslog, Authorization control for Different Administrator levels RADIUS/TACACS+
NTP (Network Time protocol) Client Jumbo Frame packet support : 9022byte
IGMP v1/v2 snooping, IGMP snooping querier, MLD v1 snooping
IEEE / ITU-T Standards
802.1p/Q VLAN Tagging and QoS 802.1Q VLAN 802.1ag CFM 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet 802.3ah EFM 802.3au 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet 802.3x Flow Control 802.3ad Link Aggregation 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX 802.1AB LLDP 802.3ae 10Gb/s Ethernet 802.1ad Provider Bridge 802.1ah Provider Backbone Bridge Y.1731 Fault, Performance Management G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
RFC 768 UDP RFC 791 IP RFC 792 ICMP RFC 793 TCP RFC 826 ARP RFC 1112 IP Multicast and IGMP RFC 1492 TACACS RFC 2138 RADIUS Authentication RFC 2139 RADIUS Accounting RFC 2236 IGMP v2 RFC 2461 IPv6 Neighbor Discovery RFC 2463 ICMP IPv6 RFC 2710 MLD for IPv6 RFC 4253 SSH
Management Standards & MIB
RFC 783 TFTP RFC 854 Telnet RFC 1157 SNMP v1 RFC 1213 MIB-I I RFC 1215 Traps RFC 1493 Bridge-MIB RFC 1757 RMON-MIB RFC 1901 SNMP v2C RFC 1902 SNMP v2 RFC 1907 SNMP-MIB RFC 1643 Ethernet-like Internet MIB RFC 2274 SNMP v3